The custodian is required to report annually the Fair Market Value (FMV) of your account to the Internal Revenue Service.
For your annual valuation to be reflected on the year-end statement of the current year, this form must be submitted by January 10th of the following year.
** This form needs a wet signature. We do not accept electronic signature. **
|Online Asset Valuation Portal
Complete the valuation online using Online Asset Valuation Portal if
- your account is Traditional AND you are under 70 years of age or
- your account is ROTH or
- your account is NOT inherited IRA or
- you are not taking early distribution or
- the valuation is NOT for a ROTH conversion or other taxable event or
- your investment is NOT in receivership
** You will be charged an administrative fee of $35.00 if you submit a paper valuation form in addition to Online Asset Valuation Portal. **
|Click here to Online Asset Valuation Portal
Download this form, complete, sign and send the form manually
You should complete the document as follows:
- Complete the form in full.
- You must attach your valuation document(s) to this form.
- A certified appraisal report is required if you are planning to take a distribution or planning to do a Roth conversion.
By using the PDF form, you are subject to a $35.00 administrative fee if you are eligible to enter your valuation on line.
This is an interactive form contains fields that you can select or fill in. Please note that some browsers may not fully support all of the Adobe PDF capabilities. You may need to configure your browser to use the Adobe PDF plug-in.
After you complete the PDF form, you need to deliver the form to us by either email, fax, regular mail or overnight mail.
P.O. Box 7080, San Carlos, CA 94070-7080
1160 Industrial Road, Unit 1,
San Carlos, CA 94070-4128
|Click here to Download Form